Updated: Nov 11
Are you looking for something a little bit different for your team’s virtual Christmas event? How about a virtual caricature workshop that everyone can get involved in?
All you need is the Zoom app or google hangouts, some paper and something to draw with. I will share my screen with you and your team live on zoom while I draw a famous face. You will then have a go drawing someone within the meeting. There are fantastic caricatures prizes to be won for the best drawings.
The session structure will depend on the amount of time you have available. A single session will last between 45 minutes - 90 minutes.
A virtual caricature workshop will include the following
- Artist Introduction *
- Screen share demonstration - Artist will draw a caricature of a famous person *
- Friendly drawing competition - Participants will draw each other.*
- Artist review - Artist will give feedback on drawings and pick the top 3 drawings.*
- Workshop Champion - The group will nominate one person from the top 3 to win the caricature drawing cup and a detailed colour drawing which will be created from photos and posted to the winner after the event.*
- Artist Screen share drawing - The 2 people in second and third place will be drawn live.
Client can commission the artist to draw more people after the meeting. ***
Reasons why a caricature workshop perfect for you and your team.
Engaging for people of all ages and drawing ability
Perfect for online events and meetings
Fun and interactive team building activity that will get everyone drawing and laughing.
Team drawing competition with caricature prizes for winning participant
Drop us an email or give us a call to find out why a virtual caricature workshop is perfect for your next virtual event.